If you’re new to the wonderful, customizable world of PANDORA, welcome aboard! With URBANfusion Skippack at your service, we don’t doubt that you’ll be a loyal enthusiast in no time.
PANDORA products are alluring for many reasons. First of all, their customizability allows you to create wholly unique pieces that evoke your individuality. Also, since you can add and subtract charms, you’ll be able to easily create stunning pieces that perfectly match any outfit. And best of all, PANDORA bracelets and necklaces make the perfect gifts for your friends, family and other loved ones. Maybe you bestie’s birthday is coming up… A meaningful Pandora charm will give her a stylish reminder of your inextinguishable friendship.
In other words, PANDORA bracelets and charms are multidimensionally useful, but if you’re new to them, you may be slightly confused. No worries, though! We’ll go over the basics together in this brief “PANDORA 101” session, and we promise there won’t be any homework:
Session 1: How to Get Started With Your First Bracelet
For starters, you’ll need to select a bracelet body. While there are many options from which to choose, the sterling silver is by far our most popular. And in the spirit of that iconic PANDORA customizability, even that option comes in a variety of types, like the Bangle, Rose or Clear CZ (just to name a few). These are some of our other popular bracelet bodies:
- Signature Clasp
- Barrel Clasp
- Wishful Heart
- Essence Collection
- And many more!
While the bodies are remarkably elegant in and of themselves, the real fun comes when you start adding charms into the mix!
Session 2: Adding Charms
OK, so you’ve picked a body out. Great! Now, let’s add some charms to it. These are your two basic types:
- Threaded – Screws onto the bracelet. Most PANDORA charms are threaded.
- Unthreaded – More freeform. They slide right onto the bracelet.
The beautiful thing about PANDORA bracelets is that they don’t just whet the palates of one taste or style type. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of charms available, and they run the gamut of metal types, styles, prices, sizes, themes, colors and so on. Thus, there truly is a bracelet for everyone!
Session 3: Considerations
When it comes to picking out your initial pieces, there are few things you’ll want to take into consideration.
- Think about whether a potpourri of styles or a more cohesive vibe suits your look. One isn’t better than the other— it’s just a matter of preference.
- If you’re going for that mixed up look (which is VERY fun!), you’ll want to make sure you select charms that cover a range of colors and themes. Pro tip: Evenly mix hanging charms with other styles.
- Try to leave unthreaded charms OFF of the ends of the bracelet. Otherwise, when you open the clasp, those charms could easily slide off and get lost.
- Use your safety chain. In the off chance that the clasp comes undone, the safety chain will prevent the entire apparatus from falling of your wrist.
All in all, building a PANDORA bracelet is wildly and addictively fun. The options are only as limited as your creativity is, and we’re confident that you’ll be able to create a dazzling piece that elicits the individuality of your personality. We’re excited to see what you come up with, and we look forward to helping you add charms.
Swing by URBANfusion Skippack today, and we’ll help you get on your way!